KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Technical knowledge/experience:
1) 3-4 years Cisco networking experience
2) CCNA or equivalent required
3) CCNP or equivalent experience a plus
4) Strong understanding of IP networks, routing, and switching
5) Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, ICMP
6) Cisco UCS and VMWare experience a plus
7) Cisco Wireless and ISE experience a plus
2. Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
3. Ability to work independently and self-manage with minimal supervision.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
5. Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
6. Proficient in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
Normal office environment
Some regional and international travel possible